For those needing just the van and a few basics.
• 1986-87 Wolfsburg Edition Westfalia Weekender
• 2.1 waterboxer engine, 90hp, 115ft/lbs torque.
• Factory alloy wheels
• Aftermarket reinforced plate steel bumpers for safety
• Mud flaps on all four corners
• Power rear-view mirrors
• 2-inch receiver hitch
• Captain's chairs with armrests
• Yakima crossbars: all mounting options available (bike, kayak, surfboard, etc.)
• Second battery kit with manual "on/off" switch
• Two fresh Interstate car batteries
• Coleman 800w inverter and second battery for laptops, phone chargers, etc.
• Premium sound system w/remote and subwoofer: Pioneer CD player w/iPod-ready function w/cord to plug into head-unit (you need charger) w/remote control, 4x 4.5"-inch Polk Audio speakers w/Bazooka Tube 6-inch subwoofer
• Cup holders for all passengers including driver
• Extra rechargeable flashlight in cigarette lighter
• Privacy curtains for all windows, snap-in rear-hatch screen, and one-side window screen
• New front and rear carpet kits
• New German rubber floor mats
• Leveling ramps
• Rubber mat for outside the slider
• Interior wisk/brush (key feature – use it often!)
• Collapsible spade for digging
• Collapsible 1-gallon water tote
• Coleman BASE CAMP first aid kit
• Roadside emergency kit
• Fire extinguisher
• Extra bungee cords – just in case
• Spare tire
• Star wrench
• All paperwork and instructions for all equipment associated with Dragonflyvans van
* There are no power windows or locks in the vans and our vans no longer are equipped with awnings.
BASE VAN INCLUDES ALL OF THE ABOVE, PLUS:
• 2 Coleman folding camp chairs
• Coleman 54-quart cooler w/egg holder
• Single-burner stove
• Teapot for heating water
• Single stainless medium-size cooking pot
OPTIONS AND EXTRAS
Our camping gear is grouped into kits that are priced individually. These kits can be added to your rental regardless of the amount of time you plan to be in the van. Each of these add-on options is only available as listed. They cannot be broken down into their separate individual items.
For those wanting the best possible camping experience we strongly suggest going with our Full Van package, this way you don't need to worry about what you have and don't have – as you'll have it all.
THE BBQ KIT ($110 extra)
• Coleman Road Trip Grill – cook like you do/can at home!
• Rear hitch basket to carry grill/wood
• Tongs and spatula
• Can of non-stick PAM for grill
COOKING KIT ($125 extra)
Cooking utensils, cooking knife, cutting board, French press, two
stainless drinking cups, Coleman stainless silverware set for four,
salt and pepper, dish-washing soap, new sponge/scrubber, can opener, bottle opener, trash bags, collapsible trash can, and wine bottle opener
SLEEPING KIT ($125 extra)
• 2 Coleman sleeping bags
• 2 polar-fleece sleeping bag liners
• Sheets and pillow cases
• 2 standard pillows
(All our sleeping gear is professionally cleaned between each rental.)
CREATURE COMFORTS KIT ($110 extra)
• 1-pound bottle of propane
• Tin foil, paper plates, paper bowls, paper towels (one roll), toilet paper (one roll), Zip-lock bags
• Large mixing bowl
• 8x8 EZE-UP
• Lamp kit (two lanterns, one flashlight)
• Bath towels
• Misty Mate (water mister for hot days of driving and hiking)
• Mister Buddy heater (propane, used indoors) for colder weather
PROPANE CAMPFIRE KIT ($100 extra)
• 'Campfire in a Can' unit (shown in bottom left corner on left)
• 10 pounds of propane
(These make a campfire possible anytime/anywhere – whether in Forest Service lands or during times of burn bans. The mood provided by a campfire is a key element you don't realize is a necessity until you don't have it.)
We encourage you to choose our Full Van package as it is the culmination of 25 years of camping experience and will cover every need you might have when traveling in our area. This allows for our clients to travel lightly when flying and alleviate any need to prep other than packing clothes.
Final note: All our Campers are always outfitted with everything we provide and make available. Should you choose a Base Van, everything that requires special attention, professional cleaning, and/or are consumable are removed.
W e s t e r n M o n t a n a